A group cuddle is an event where participants share consensual, positive, nurturing touch in a safe environment. The event is non-sexual and everyone is fully clothed. We spend time getting to know each other, discuss our touch preferences and how we communicate our boundaries. There are interactive games and guided activities and then we have free-style cuddling where people can choose with whom and how they connect. Touch may include holding hands, exchanging back or shoulder rubs, leaning into one another, spooning and snuggle trains.
Stay tuned for the next event!
1. Arrive on time so we can get started together.
2. Wear comfortable clothing. Yoga pants, jogging pants or shorts that come at least to the knees are acceptable. T-shirts with short or long sleeves are recommended. No underwear can be showing.
3. No touch is allowed in the bikini area.
4. Ask permission before touching anyone and get a verbal YES.
5. If you are not comfortable with a request say NO. You are allowed to change your mind.
6. Maintain confidentiality of cuddle participants.
7. If you have any concerns, consult with the facilitator.
The cost is $10 per person.
You'll get more information about the event through email.
If you are interested in one of the events above please sign up to receive more information.