1. All touch given and received will be done with non-sexual intent.
2. A minimum of a tank top and workout shorts are required. No undergarments may be visible.
3. Touch with hands is only allowed outside of swimsuit areas.
4. No kissing of any kind is allowed.
5. Tickling is not appropriate. If it happens accidentally it needs to stop immediately.
6. At the time of the session all should be free of colds, open wounds, or anything else that may be contagious.
All cuddling and touch must be provided with consent. We will discuss ways to get consent during our time together.
Just as important as consent is self-advocacy. All will agree to verbalize any unwanted actions.
Any person can "tap out" with 2 quick taps to indicate all actions should stop. Then we ask that you explain to the other party any actions that need to be avoided.
Please respect our goal to make this a safe space for everyone and keep our discussion positive and supportive. We'll review the guidelines and talk about consent and self-advocacy before we begin.
Then we'll start with Interactive activities that will help us get to know each other better before we snuggle up to can create a friendly atmosphere.
You should expect to receive comfort, peace and a nice wave of oxytocin flowing through your body. Please help us provide that experience for everyone by allowing time for all to share in group discussions.
Please dress conservatively with nothing inappropriate exposed. It's ok to wear pajamas but no undergarments should be exposed.
Bring FLUFF - pillows, blankets, mats, stuffed animals or anything you'd like to cuddle up with.
By joining the Cuddle Huddle you agree that Comfort Cuddling and the event venue will not be held liable for anything that happens during the session.
We want everyone to feel comfortable. Please help us provide that experience for everyone by following
the guidelines on this page.